Wealthy Affiliate is a popular online business university academy that was launched in 2005 to impart affiliate marketing skills into those who venture into affiliate marketing as a means of making passive income. Some of the lessons the program offers include:
- How to build and set up a website
- Understanding how to make money online
- Choosing a niche
- Finding the right keywords
- Making use of some of the best SEO techniques
Wealthy affiliate features some training modules that include:
In this module, learners are taught on how to start a niche website as well as how to make good money from it. From Wealthy Affiliate Review, this program is divided into ten courses of 10 practical lessons. With a starter membership, you only get the first course free of charge.
This module teaches learners how to start an income-generating website specifically about how to make money from internet’ niche. Paying members get weekly live webinars that last for an hour. The webinars cover new tips, ideas, and strategies. Students can then, afterward, ask questions related to the theme of the webinar.
Wealthy Affiliate provides a set of tools to students. The tools include:
- Two free WordPress websites
- Free WordPress themes and plugins that learners can use on their WordPress installations.
- Free Keyword research tool to help affiliate marketers find the best long-tail keywords.
- A free Rapid Writer tool which permits marketers to begin writing articles right away, and helps save drafts to publish later on the blog.
- Paying members receive unlimited WordPress websites.
The Wealthy Affiliate program is meant for anyone who wants to learn, to develop, and stay in the loop of up-to-date information on a large pool of skills they require to excel in the online world as affiliate marketers. It is suitable for novices who have no prior knowledge of blogging and affiliate marketing at all; for intermediate users; and also seasoned bloggers and website owners.
Some of the reasons the program is popular include the fact that it does not need users to have a credit card to join, there is no need of software or app download or installation- everything is online, it features an excellent support system; and, students learn at their pace.
But Wealthy Affiliate has a few drawbacks. Probably the major drawback is its design: it can do with some improvement. Some users report that they found their buttons and options distractive at times. Overall, Wealthy Affiliate is a wonderful program, and it is highly recommended.